Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones

Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones

“They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing! ” --HeadPhones ON

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

Monster Jamz Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Jamz Headphones with ControlTalk

“I've had these for a while.  I got them for the mic for my phone.  Before these I used the Lil Jamz, which are the same thing without the mic.  Pricewise they are cheap to find now. Design is nice to me.  Isolation is pretty good, but comfort is a hit or miss for me.  Took me a while to find the right fitting with the supplied pieces.     My music source is...” --snellemin

Comply Ts-200 Comfort Earphone Tips (Black, 3 Pair, Medium)

Comply Ts-200 Comfort Earphone Tips (Black, 3 Pair, Medium)

Delivering amazing comfort through a spherical shape, Comfort Ts-200 tips are engineered with super soft memory foam that gently seals the ear canal, providing a superior audio experience and stay-in-ear fit — so you hear music the way it was meant to be heard.

Comply Ts-400

Comply Ts-400

Delivering amazing comfort through its spherical shape, Comply™ Premium Tips Ts-Series are engineered with super soft memory foam that gently seals the ear canal, providing a superior audio experience and a customized stay-in-ear-fit… so you hear music the way it was meant to be heard.

Comply Ts-500

Comply Ts-500

Product Description Comply™ Foam Tips Ts-Series use specialized memory foam with a new spherical shape that allows earphones to comfortably rest in the ear. 30-times softer than the factory supplied silicone tips, Comply™ Foam conforms to the ear canal and remains secure, so active lifestyles won’t miss a beat. Ts-Series Special Features: Spherical Shape: Provides improved...

Comply T-100 Standard Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply T-100 Standard Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply Foam Tips are a premium earphone upgrade that comfortably seal the ear canal to provide high levels of noise isolation and retention. They are made from unique breathable memory foam that is activated by body heat and becomes ultra soft, reducing irritation and fatigue. Once inside the ear, this foam will expand to create a seal, funneling pure sound into the ear canal, enhancing the...