Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones

Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones

“They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing! ” --HeadPhones ON

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

“ I bought these to replace my beloved A-Jays four.  I needed something with the integrated in-line ipod/iphone controls,  but with a bit better audio-quality, and some that may not pop out as easily as the JAYS.   These have a "secure loop" system which provides an adjustable cable loop that tucks into your upper ear, helping to keep the buds in place.   I personally found...” --Dneale

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

Monster Jamz Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Jamz Headphones with ControlTalk

“I've had these for a while.  I got them for the mic for my phone.  Before these I used the Lil Jamz, which are the same thing without the mic.  Pricewise they are cheap to find now. Design is nice to me.  Isolation is pretty good, but comfort is a hit or miss for me.  Took me a while to find the right fitting with the supplied pieces.     My music source is...” --snellemin

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

B&W C5 noise-isolating in-ear headphones bring you amazingly natural acoustics and fit so comfortably and securely you'll hardly be aware you're wearing them. B&W unique Micro Porous Filter system makes sure that sound is open, spacious and full of rich, lifelike detail. So you can truly lose yourself in unadulterated sound, even when you're on the move. The C5 In-Ear...

Monster® iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster® iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Whether you're running, biking, or boarding, iSport Immersion won't fall out and leave you behind. It's right there with you providing a secure, comfortable fit with its revolutionary SportClip design. Plus, it won't interfere with helmets, glasses or goggles. The Pro Sound Isolating Eartips ensure a tight seal blocking out water and leaving in that deep, pulse-pounding...

TRON T3 In-Ear Headphones - Disney Tron T3 In-Ear Headphones

TRON T3 In-Ear Headphones - Disney Tron T3 In-Ear Headphones

High-performance TRON T3 In-Ear Headphones connect instantly to your portable gaming system or mp3 player for a fully immersive sonic experience. The sound is so clear, it is like having a pair of high resolution monitors in your ears.