Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

“I bought my first set of 8320 two years or more back. They were very flat in the beggining then someone sugested these should be burned in for a few days with white noise. An old cell phone and white noise generator helped break these things in. Man o man what a difference. Made my bose IEM look like dollar store headphones. Sound is a relative thing IMHO just like taste in food. Some like...” --engineerd3d

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

“Introduction - I found these at Wal-Mart (surprisingly), and they were selling for 20 bucks, so i could not turn them down.   Design & Build - The design of these earphones are a bit plain. The earpieces have this two-tone, color of matte black and gloss gray. The cable feels very soft and pretty thick. It is not overly thick, and it does not feel cheap to me. The ear tip design is...” --zach8278