Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

EXS X15

EXS X15

Detachable Cable application Rich and solid BASE regeneration Delicate and high-resolution vocal sound playback Picked reproducible of the entire frequency band with pristine natural sound regeneration Large, Middle, Small, and X-Small of 4 size of silicone ear tips and a double tip and memory foam tip provide Luxurious leather case offers Picked as reproducible in all of the band field rock,...