Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

ECCI PR200

ECCI PR200

Cyclone new product ECCI PR200 HIFI in -ear headphones PR200 Best for portable CD,MD and MP3 players High Performance T.P.E cord Driver: 9mm diameter,dome type(CCAW) Type:Closed,Dynamic Frequency Response:20Hz-20000Hz Impedance:55 Ohms at 1kHz Maximum Power Input:40mW Sensitivity:102dB/mW at 1kHz Cord Length(Approx.):1.4M,T.P.E OFC Y-type Connector:3.5mm(1/8")mini...

ECCI PR100