Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

“I bought my first set of 8320 two years or more back. They were very flat in the beggining then someone sugested these should be burned in for a few days with white noise. An old cell phone and white noise generator helped break these things in. Man o man what a difference. Made my bose IEM look like dollar store headphones. Sound is a relative thing IMHO just like taste in food. Some like...” --engineerd3d

Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headphones

Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headphones

“ Really a horrible set of headphones for the money. I got these way back as an upgrade from stock ipod headphones and was blown away by the bass. At the time all I wanted was bass and boy did they deliver. At the time I loved them but as my music interests grew and expanded so did my realization that I had horrible headphones. Last year I picked up a set of AWEI ES-Q3 off...” --kitten wizard

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Bose In-Ear - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud )

Bose In-Ear - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud )

“The Sennheiser HD-600/HD-650 headphones & the Bose SoundTrue Ultra earphones compared   Big headphones and small earphones   I've tried on earphones and IEMs (in ear monitors) from various vendors over the years but could never find any that were value for money and sounded good.    Until now.   Always a fan of the Sennheiser HD-600 and HD-650...” --skris88

Bose® In-Ear Headphones - (41217) Black Cord

Bose® In-Ear Headphones - (41217) Black Cord

“ First off, there are counterfeit Bose IE flooding ebay like crazy, so buyers beware. It would be smart get yours from an authorized dealer. (In my case, I bought them used from a local friend who got them at best buy).    The comfort is great and I dont find them falling out of my ears. No isolation to speak of, the tips dont seal, and they arent designed to isolate. The build...” --EYEdROP

Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Shut out the world and lose yourself in your music - or let the world in. It's your choice with the first in-ear noise cancelling headphones from Bose. Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones are engineered to let you enjoy better sound every day, everywhere you go. Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions and focus on your music. Or choose Aware mode to...

Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset

Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset

Bose MIE2i mobile headset is designed to improve the audio quality and convenience you experience from your iPhone® and other select Apple products. Take calls at the touch of a button. Switch seamlessly between calls and music. Control track and volume selections. And enjoy calls and music in Bose quality sound.

Bose In-Ear Headphones - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - black

Bose In-Ear Headphones - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - black

Now enjoy high-quality, stable in-ear headphones - engineered and developed by the most respected name in sound. Bose in-ear headphones are the only in-ear headphones with the rich audio and comfortable design you've come to expect from Bose.

Bose® In-Ear Headphones - New Black & White Cord (44437)

Bose® In-Ear Headphones - New Black & White Cord (44437)

New Black & White Cord # 44437 ---- Now enjoy high quality in-ear headphones-engineered and developed by Bose®, the most respected name in sound. They're the only in-ear headphones with the rich audio and comfortable fit not available from conventional designs. ---------- A new standard for in-ear headphones Hear your music with more range, realism and clarity than with most...