NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

“ I initially bought these as a temporary replacement for my AKG K26Ps that crapped out on me after being left in a car for two weeks, and because I knew I'd want earbuds for music on the go. Given that I bought these for around $30, I was astounded at the audio quality these earbuds produced. The NE-6 has far more bass than any other earbud I've come across so far, and while there isn't a...” --OmegaSwitch

NuForce NE 8

NuForce NE 8

Uncompromising, hi-fidelity earphones deliver unparalleled accuracy, exceptional clarity, full-bodied bass, and a rich, enveloping sound. The in-ear, isolating ear-tips block out 90% of external sounds. A comfortable, ergonomic design, along with cable options, minimizes outside sounds.

Ears Monitor Pro 4 (EMP4) In-Ear Style Earphone - Black

Ears Monitor Pro 4 (EMP4) In-Ear Style Earphone - Black

Anywhere you listen to music, this will create your own listening room. It cuts off most of outside noises, and recreates the source music faithfully. This product has gone through the aging process to optimize the quality. We wanted to create earphones equal to or better than the expensive models of other companies. We pursued the best quality without compromise. For example, the housing is...