T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid

T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid

“ I must admit It's been quite a journey with the company T-PEOS since I tried their H-100 going way back to October - 2012. Since then I've heard most of T-PEOS mid tier line up including H-200 hybrid released around March - 2013 which grabbed quite the attention on Head-Fi and probably for good reason as it scored notably high in some reviews other than mine. I...” --H20Fidelity

T-Peos H-200

T-Peos H-200

“Shin-woo Tech who recently changed their name to T-PEOS has brought us a new product inherit of their H-100 last year. Their new Triple Hybrid called H-200 has been redesigned from the ground up, undergone extensive tuning before finally reaching the hands of selected reviewers on Headi-Fi. I was excited to hear this release was finally underway wanting to hear what changes had been made, also...” --H20Fidelity

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

“       The story behind this review is kind of interesting. I was in contact with Meizu about an upcoming portable audio player being released later this year. I asked for a loaner so I could do a review over at InnerFidelity. That device is still a few months out so they don’t have review models yet. During the course of our conversation the Meizu rep asked if I might...” --project86

T-Peos D-300

T-Peos D-300

Budget dynamic IEM from T-PEOS

T-Peos D-200

T-Peos D-200

Friendly to any genre, easy on the ears. The D-200 series by T-PEOS boasts of lightweight cables that are flat and thin for optimal comfort. For extra convenience, there's also a click button mic to pick up your calls with, or to play and pause your music. There's a look for everyone.

T-Peos H-100

T-Peos H-100

Hybrid Earphone H-100KG Balanced Armature & 8mm Dynamic Driver Specification Driver Unit : Balanced Armature & 8mm Dynamic Driver Impedance : 60 ohms / 1KHz Sensitivity : 100db / 1Khz Frequency Response : 20Hz ~ 20KHz Power : 3mW (normal) Connector : 3.5mm / 3pole / 24K...