Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Phiaton PS 200 Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones with Dual Micro Transducers (Woofer andTweeter)

“ Fit and finish The PS200 fits well in my ear canals, although the body is on the large side. Because of this, they constantly push against my antitragus, making it sore after a while. However, I doubt this will happen to other users. Isolation is quite good; they isolate about as well as my ER6s, despite using single-flange tips. However, the tips are quite thick, and don't squish down quite...” --12345142

Phiaton PS 210 Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones with 4 Silicone Sizing Buds and Carry Case

“ First, I want to thank Phiaton for the review sample.   As a headphone brand, Phiaton is relatively new to the scene. But as a company, it has a rather long history. Phiaton was setup by Cresyn Korea in 2008 as an initiative to launch its own high end headphone line. Up to that point, Cresyn has been very successful in the headphone OEM/ODM business all over the world, yet not quite known...” --ClieOS

Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black)

Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black)

“Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20.   Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand the quality was horrific.   That said, I really enjoy their overall sound - slightly warm, bass present but not overwhelming, polite treble.   Shallow fit IEMs not designed for...” --DrikTheTroll

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000