Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“I recently broke down bought the creative aurvana 3 iems from micro center for $87 after tax. If you love the sound of a smooth mid centric iem with neutral bass and non fatigue on the highs, these are the best deal I have come across. I have always been a mids lover but now I'm really a mids head. I have had experience with many dual armature iems I own Both the sony xba2 and the ue700. To my...” --drockmalone

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 earphones are designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation. Powered by quality Neodymium magnet transducers, the EP-640 offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass that is ideal for digital music playback. The gold-plated 1.2m oxygen-free copper cable provides uninterrupted transmission of your music from player to earphones.

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA039 )

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA039 )

The Creative EP-480 earphones with its great audio performance and comfortable foam ear-cushions will be an ideal match for any lifestyle. Available in different shades of vibrant colors to match your Zen Micro or other MP3 players!

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA034 )

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA034 )