Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headphones

Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headphones

“ Really a horrible set of headphones for the money. I got these way back as an upgrade from stock ipod headphones and was blown away by the bass. At the time all I wanted was bass and boy did they deliver. At the time I loved them but as my music interests grew and expanded so did my realization that I had horrible headphones. Last year I picked up a set of AWEI ES-Q3 off...” --kitten wizard

Bose® In-Ear Headphones - (41217) Black Cord

Bose® In-Ear Headphones - (41217) Black Cord

“ First off, there are counterfeit Bose IE flooding ebay like crazy, so buyers beware. It would be smart get yours from an authorized dealer. (In my case, I bought them used from a local friend who got them at best buy).    The comfort is great and I dont find them falling out of my ears. No isolation to speak of, the tips dont seal, and they arent designed to isolate. The build...” --EYEdROP

Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Shut out the world and lose yourself in your music - or let the world in. It's your choice with the first in-ear noise cancelling headphones from Bose. Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones are engineered to let you enjoy better sound every day, everywhere you go. Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions and focus on your music. Or choose Aware mode to...

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset

Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset

Bose MIE2i mobile headset is designed to improve the audio quality and convenience you experience from your iPhone® and other select Apple products. Take calls at the touch of a button. Switch seamlessly between calls and music. Control track and volume selections. And enjoy calls and music in Bose quality sound.

Bose In-Ear Headphones - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - black

Bose In-Ear Headphones - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - black

Now enjoy high-quality, stable in-ear headphones - engineered and developed by the most respected name in sound. Bose in-ear headphones are the only in-ear headphones with the rich audio and comfortable design you've come to expect from Bose.

Bose In-Ear - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud )

Bose In-Ear - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud )

Now enjoy high-quality, stable in-ear headphones engineered and developed by the most respected name in sound. Bose in-ear headphones are the only in-ear headphones with the rich audio and comfortable design you've come to expect from Bose. Only Bose headphones feature TriPort acoustic headphone structure, for example. This exclusive technology developed after years of Bose research helps...