Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

The Plug Earbuds

The Plug Earbuds

Koss's miniature portable earphone, affectionately dubbed "The Plug," makes use of an ear-cushion material (similar to that used in sound-blocking earplugs) that slowly expands in your ear canal to provide a custom fit and maximum sonic isolation from external noises. A detachable, extrawide headband makes these Koss-termed "stereophones" easy to carry or store. For...