Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone

Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone

“ I am not going to try to describe the sound of these IEMs. I am new to the audiophile world, and don't have the appropriate training to give anyone a good description of their sound. I am sure that there are plenty of posts out there that can help with that!   That being said, I love the sound of these phones, but I hate everything about the cable. It is very stiff (a property that has...” --dayh8

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch Image X5 Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Image X5 Noise-Isolating Earphones

“These were one of my first high-end earphone purchases, and it did not disappoint.   Before buying, there are a few things to consider regarding the Klipsch Image range.  I was looking at the X5 and the X10, as both had good reviews.  I ended up buying the X5 for the following reason: 1: it was cheaper 2: it was slightly heavier than the X10 3: the X10 is rumoured to be a bit biased on the high...” --s0126471

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

“I have seen these recommended by many, reviewer and consumer alike. It' has been given praise for being an excellent replacement, and even a step up, from those iBuds and Earpods that are included with every iPod and iPhone. Some have even said that these make a great starting point for anyone interested in better audio. So, do these live up to their reputation? Well, as always, I will...” --SlimShadyMJ

Klipsch Reference S4 Premium In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black)

Klipsch Reference S4 Premium In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black)

“ Hi guys, this is my first review. So plz be easy on the replies thx.   So the Reference S4s........   BASS: Boomy out of the box, but after some burn-in, it is more recessed and like i said, it feels tappy compared to my TF10s. MIDS:Rather recessed, a bit of nonexistent feel, but isn't HIGHS:Harsh and lightly piercing. Burning-in shall solve this though SOUNDSTAGE:...” --Tommy1001

Klipsch ProMedia In-Ear Premium Noise-Isolating Gaming Headphones with Mic (Black/Red)

“These are solid IEM's. I've owned mine for about 2 years and they're still working. They're showing serious wear, but still working. They are decent at low volumes but the bright mid-range and grainy, sharp treble is tough to listen to a lot of music through. The newer versions of the S4 seem to be an improvement. The bass is decent, but lacks extension and is a bit wild. Definitely bleeding...” --phillyd

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

“ I managed to find these $200 off retail (Canada). They are great IEMs but i believe the $300 tag is a bit high for Canadian buyers, I believe these can compete with earbuds around the $150-$200 range.   They have an excellent signature, with the mids really coming forward. They have a good bass presence, one which is very smooth as opposed to punchy.   The x7i's do an a good...” --Shloogle

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

“I recently bought a pair of Klipsch S4A because of their glowing reviews on certain tech websites. I figured I'd finally try out a Klipsch product to see what they sounded like. Overall, I don't mind them, but there are some LARGE issues with these IEMs.   I gave the S4s a 20-ish hour burn period before I began to analyze their sound quality. Before the burn in, I did a bit of...” --DirtyHarry98

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White