V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

PIG pink NOVELTY MP3 HEADPHONE EAR bud ipod earbuds NEW

PIG pink NOVELTY MP3 HEADPHONE EAR bud ipod earbuds NEW

These hilarious pink Pig earbuds are sure to get noticed. The stereo headphones fit a standard 1/8" jack and come with a plastic carrying case and two extra silcone ear tips. A fun way to accessorize your MP3 player, PDA or laptop. (Because your ears should be cool too !) Compatible with devices with a standard 3.5mm headphone socket- such as MP3 players, PDAs, portable gaming systems...

BUMBLEBEE Bee MP3 HEADPHONES EAR buds ipod earbuds NEW

BUMBLEBEE Bee MP3 HEADPHONES EAR buds ipod earbuds NEW

These hilarious Bumblebee earbuds are sure to get noticed. The stereo headphones fit a standard 1/8" jack and come with a plastic carrying case and two extra silcone ear tips. A fun way to accessorize your MP3 player, PDA or laptop. (Because your ears should be cool too !) Compatible with devices with a standard 3.5mm headphone socket- such as MP3 players, PDAs, portable gaming...