KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“ I purchased these earphones a couple of weeks ago and have had the urge to write a review. However, I needed too make sure that they were fully "burned" and used in different environments to see how they performed before taking the plunge.   This is my first ever headphone review, so please bear with me - I can't say that I know all the right terms or generate scientific diagrams and...” --mcook1970

Noble Audio FR

Noble Audio FR

“Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt.     Introduction Despite humans having only a single pair of ears, many an audio enthusiast reading this review likely has more than one pair of headphones or IEMs. I myself am guilty of this. If pressed by family and...” --HideousPride

Noble Audio PR

Noble Audio PR

The Noble PR is a universal IEM from Noble Audio that features a switch on each of the allowing the listener to seamlessly toggle between two separate driver configurations each with their own dedicated crossover network. The configurations present in the PR are both reference type configurations intended to present the listener with differing interpretations of what "flat" and "...