KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“ I purchased these earphones a couple of weeks ago and have had the urge to write a review. However, I needed too make sure that they were fully "burned" and used in different environments to see how they performed before taking the plunge.   This is my first ever headphone review, so please bear with me - I can't say that I know all the right terms or generate scientific diagrams and...” --mcook1970

Sakar Noise Isolation Isolating Reduction Canceling/Cancelling Sealing 3.5mm Plug Stereo Earbuds/Earphones/Headphone for iPod/MP3

Once you switch to noise-isolating ear-bud comfort headphones, you'll never switch back! Theres nothing like standing in a noisy crowded subway, oblivious to the amateur trumpet player 10 feet away, because youre listening to your own personal musical symphony in a soundproof block of space. The silicone sleeves provide a huge upgrade in comfort over traditional in-ear headphones, while...