Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

JVC HA-EB75 Earphone (HAEB75A) -

JVC HA-EB75 Earphone (HAEB75A) -

Main FeaturesManufacturer/Supplier: Victor Company of Japan, LimitedManufacturer Part Number: HAEB75AManufacturer Website Address: www.jvc.comBrand Name: JVCProduct Model: HA-EB75Product Name: HA-EB75 EarphoneMarketing Information: Multi-adjustable, splash-proof ear clip earphone for sport, featuring a neodymium driver for powerful sound and bass boost. Sports ear clip earphone with adjustable...

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...