Lenntek Pro Series with Balanced Armature Professional In-ear Monitor (IEM)

Lenntek Pro Series with Balanced Armature Professional In-ear Monitor (IEM)

“My Altec Lansing 716s are getting old and my Sennheiser HD 600s will need new cords shortly, so when I saw the Lenntek Pros at Costco.com for $50, I couldn't pass them up.   When I first opened the box, and cut open the sealed all around plastic, I noticed that the included tips are all very small.  But if you push them deep, deep, deep into your your ear canal you can get a seal....” --chasfs

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)