Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

“Introduction The Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS is the flagship model of the Heaven Series. Like other iems in the Heaven Series, it utilises a single balanced armature driver. On the website, it states “Our Flagship BA-SS takes balanced armature earphones to another level of performance”. With only a single balanced armature driver, it is hard to imagine the level of sonic performance that the...” --audio123

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“Final Audio Design is a relatively new company to the IEM scene, with them releasing their first models in 2009. They are a Japanese company, with their roots extending back to 1974 where they first made high-end MC cartridges and booster transformers. The model that I will be reviewing today is their Heaven IV, which is the second cheapest model in their Heaven IEM series, the most basic one...” --lin0003

Final Audio Design Heaven Viii

Final Audio Design Heaven Viii

“INTRO: I am not a believer of the faith nor am I religious in any way, but being a citizen who is fairly exposed to a religious society, I've picked up a few things or two about the so called "heaven". And I think what I am presented with in this review is the whole depiction of that paradisiacal utopia. Yes, thanks to Final Audio Design's Heaven VIII single balanced armature...” --ph03nixh0

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Oh god, oh dear god, so much bass!!!!!   Price:  £59. In the US they seem to vary wildly   Specification:  Earphone Type: Intraaural (in the ear), Driver Unit:...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design Heaven II

Final Audio Design Heaven II

“Final Audio Design Heaven II – A Taste of Heaven   Intro      First of all, I would like to sincerely thank Yoko at Final Audio Design for sending me a review sample of the Heaven II for review. I would like to clarify that I am in no way affiliated with Final Audio Design or any of its staff, and that I am not being compensated or paid by writing this review. All...” --thatBeatsguy

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

Final Audio Design Adagio II

Final Audio Design Adagio II

“Final Audio Design Adagio II – Sonic Boom   Intro          Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Yoko at Final Audio Design for providing a sample of the Adagio II for review. I would like to clarify that I am neither affiliated with Final Audio Design or any of its staff, nor am I being paid or compensated in any form by writing this review...” --thatBeatsguy

“With DAC ONLY Pros: Tom Drums crisp and noticeable. Mids – Average (7/10)   Highs – not too overbearing (not too harsh but decent at best 6/10) It came with a pretty nice looking case. Bulky protected 3.5 covered in plastic (looks like connectors will last with some abuse) Cons: Bass – Nonexistent (1/10) I get shocked often near my ear when they are plugged in (could be...” --HardTraxX