Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

“With DAC ONLY Pros: Tom Drums crisp and noticeable. Mids – Average (7/10)   Highs – not too overbearing (not too harsh but decent at best 6/10) It came with a pretty nice looking case. Bulky protected 3.5 covered in plastic (looks like connectors will last with some abuse) Cons: Bass – Nonexistent (1/10) I get shocked often near my ear when they are plugged in (could be...” --HardTraxX