JH Audio JH 11 Pro

JH Audio JH 11 Pro

“ I bought these to upgrade from my UE triple fi 10 pro's.  I LOVED the Triple fi's, but wanted to go to customs for greater bass response and isolation on stage.  (i'm a bass player).  The first thing I have to say is that I was kind of torn between UE and JH Audio, but after dealing with both companies now I have to say that if the products are equal in quality, and I think...” --loverbuggy

Comply Ts-200 Comfort Earphone Tips (Black, 3 Pair, Medium)

Comply Ts-200 Comfort Earphone Tips (Black, 3 Pair, Medium)

Delivering amazing comfort through a spherical shape, Comfort Ts-200 tips are engineered with super soft memory foam that gently seals the ear canal, providing a superior audio experience and stay-in-ear fit — so you hear music the way it was meant to be heard.

Comply Ts-400

Comply Ts-400

Delivering amazing comfort through its spherical shape, Comply™ Premium Tips Ts-Series are engineered with super soft memory foam that gently seals the ear canal, providing a superior audio experience and a customized stay-in-ear-fit… so you hear music the way it was meant to be heard.

Comply Ts-500

Comply Ts-500

Product Description Comply™ Foam Tips Ts-Series use specialized memory foam with a new spherical shape that allows earphones to comfortably rest in the ear. 30-times softer than the factory supplied silicone tips, Comply™ Foam conforms to the ear canal and remains secure, so active lifestyles won’t miss a beat. Ts-Series Special Features: Spherical Shape: Provides improved...