Jabra VOX Corded Stereo Wired Headsets - Retail Packaging - Black

Jabra VOX Corded Stereo Wired Headsets - Retail Packaging - Black

“The Jabra Vox is Jabra's current flagship IEM. It has impressed me in many ways, but has its shortcomings. But for being only $100 MSRP, these are a definite competitor on the current market.   [[SPOILER]] Package - The Vox comes in a hard-plastic container with a yellow silicone stripe down the middle, with the word, 'Vox' written on it. It feels well made, and is aesthetically pleasing to my...” --pro1137

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds