InEar StageDiver SD-3

InEar StageDiver SD-3

“ Tested on various classical and jazz pieces, found the SD3 to give commanding performance on all. Note, I used high quality flac versions of all songs tested.   SD3's are about two days old and have about 8 hours on them, hardly broken in. They were bought from this shop and imported into the states at the regular retail price. Eartips used were Sony hybrids, peach inner...” --Carlsan

InEar StageDiver SD-2S

InEar StageDiver SD-2S

“Before starting the review I'd like to explain a few thing about myself so you can contextualize my advice/review.   I'm a 24 years old student in IT, my passion in life is Sound Design, I also like the mixing / mastering phase of electronic record. I don't play any instrument since I can't due to an accident that cut my tendons and ligaments on one of my hands.   I listen almost...” --nofuture

InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small)

InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small)

STAGEDIVER 4S smaller housing - more users! Technical data correspond to SD 4. STAGEDIVER 4 Each one comes with 4 drivers per ear, powered by a 2-way crossover network, the StageDiver 4 offers enormous reserves in the base, linear middle notes an finely nuanced high notes. The perfect mapping of frequencies and three-dimensionality offers musicians, sound engineers and hi-fi...

XePort 5010-8 SuperBass HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. XePort 5010-8 provides strong bass response to enhance output power. You can choose the preferred...

XePort 7010-9 Ceramic HiFi noise isolating earphones

XePort 7010-9 Ceramic HiFi noise isolating earphones

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. Xeport7010-9 is designed with the widest and smoothest frequency response for the best reproduction...