Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

ID America IDH101-BLK ID America Spark In-Ear Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black

Spark High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research.  Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resulting in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face...