NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

“ I initially bought these as a temporary replacement for my AKG K26Ps that crapped out on me after being left in a car for two weeks, and because I knew I'd want earbuds for music on the go. Given that I bought these for around $30, I was astounded at the audio quality these earbuds produced. The NE-6 has far more bass than any other earbud I've come across so far, and while there isn't a...” --OmegaSwitch

ID America IDH101-BLK ID America Spark In-Ear Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black

Spark High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research.  Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resulting in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face...

NuForce NE 8

NuForce NE 8

Uncompromising, hi-fidelity earphones deliver unparalleled accuracy, exceptional clarity, full-bodied bass, and a rich, enveloping sound. The in-ear, isolating ear-tips block out 90% of external sounds. A comfortable, ergonomic design, along with cable options, minimizes outside sounds.