Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

I-MEGO In-Ear Monitor Earphones, ZTONE, Gunmetal

I-MEGO In-Ear Monitor Earphones, ZTONE, Gunmetal

“The ZTONE from I-Mego is an interesting headphone that attempts to combine the style of custom in-ears with the fit of pre-made silicone.  It was an incredibly valiant effort, but it just doesn't seem to work well.    Build/Design - Well, probably the best part of the ZTONE is its build. It's got an excellent braided silver-plated copper cable that I've not seen on anything...” --pro1137

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...