HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

“These headphones have powerful bass (comes with a lot of ommph) which is good and lets honest if your interested in these earphones main reason will be for the bass    For listening to music such as Pop and dubstep these are very good as the beat/bass just comes alive. For rock I found them good but not excellent. For classical and new age music its OK I found them a...” --butter30

HiSoundAudio Popo

HiSoundAudio Popo

“   I am always on the search for great in-ear headphones, however I always seem to find the same problem, because they are in ear, they tend to have very small drivers, meaning there is never much bass, and in most cases the highs are also messed up in an effort to get more bass! So I am always on the lookout for in-ear headphones that have good bass, yet have a nice flat frequency...” --MyConnor5Review

HiSoundAudio Living

HiSoundAudio Living

“Foreword:   I'm a production manager, but mainly focus on live sound engineering and lighting. I install and tune P.A equipment, and mix live acts in: - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and - nightclubs. I've taken a huge liking to headphones - IEMs in particular. I like the idea of having my own personal PA system that I can take with me anywhere. With Rockbox being in such...” --White Lotus

HiSoundAudio Crystal

HiSoundAudio Crystal

“Introducing HiSound Audio's Crystal IEMs   After reviewing HSA's E212 and PAA-1Pro recently, Jack approached me and asked if I'd like a review sample of the Crystal (IEM) and Living (Earbuds).  I jumped at the chance, and after paying for the freight - they duly arrived a couple of weeks ago.  I’ve listed price at the RRP of  ~ USD $69 – this is not what I paid for them...” --Brooko

HiSoundAudio Golden Crystal

HiSoundAudio Golden Crystal

“Hisoundaudio Golden Crystal       First I’d like to thank Jack at Hisoundaudio for giving me the opportunity to purchase the Golden Crystals, or GC as I’ll reference them, as they are not yet available from any US dealer.   Meet the super tiny Golden Crystals.  They are the smallest dynamic driver on the planet (I think the Monster Tributes are 5mm as well, if...” --shotgunshane

Comply TX-200 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, S/M/L)

Comply TX-200 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, S/M/L)

All the benefits of the T Series of Comply Foam Tips--increased stability, superior noise isolation, and comfortable memory foam--plus a special integrated Wax Guard technology that prevents wax from entering the sound port, helping to extend the life of your headphones. Fits select earphones from Blue Ant, Grado, Jays, Ultimate Ears and more. See compatibility chart for details.

Comply T-200 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply T-200 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply Foam Tips are a premium earphone upgrade that comfortably seal the ear canal to provide high levels of noise isolation and retention. They are made from unique breathable memory foam that is activated by body heat and becomes ultra soft, reducing irritation and fatigue. Once inside the ear, this foam will expand to create a seal, funneling pure sound into the ear canal, enhancing the...

Comply P-Series Slim Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply P-Series Slim Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

HiSoundAudio Popular

HiSoundAudio Popular

The introducing of Popular : Popular is a pair IEMs specially designed for the “modern style” music. Popular feature an impactful bass, upfront vocal and detailed highs. With the drum shape chamber design, it has exceptional bass reaction. It’s bass is huge in quantity and high in quality. It’s bass is clear and controlled. The mids are warm and layered with a slightly...

Comply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)

Comply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)

The perfect accessory for your earphones, replacing standard silicone tips to provide increased comfort, stability, and noise isolation. A unique breathable memory foam is activated by your body heat, becoming ultra soft, reducing irritation and fatigue. Fits select earphones from Audio Technica, Denon, JVC, Monster, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, V-moda and more. See compatibility chart for...