Altec Lansing UHP206 Backbeat Series In Ear Headphone with Ulitmate Ears technology

“ I remember getting my first iPod in 2007, the 3rd generation nano. The earbuds that came with it stopped working when I left them in my pocket and washed them, so I ran out to Best Buy and picked up these since they were on sale. I actually still have them in almost the same condition, but nowadays I just use them as my occasional backups for my daily commute to school. But enough of that...” --theBjrd

Altec Lansing UHP326 Backbeat Series In Ear Headphone with Ultimate Ears technology

“ I'll just go and rewrite this...   Anyways, these would be my 2 year old IEMs that I still haven't managed to break. Pretty impressive considering how many times I've shoved them into jeans pockets. Anyways, onto the sound.   They're a very aggressive sounding IEM, with an apparent spike in the mids and a slight spike in the bass. This makes it a fun listen though, without...” --Byakushiki

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

“I should have write this review an year back, but somehow could not. Anyways better late than never.   This was my first purchase of HK earbuds. Though I own several earbuds now.   Pros: Build quality, decent sound   Concerns:  Oh man, I could never keep it in ear for more than 20 minutes. They keep popping out of the ear for every 10 to 20 minutes. Pissed enough I...” --gprs007

Altec Lansing 903 BackBeat

Altec Lansing 903 BackBeat

The Altec Lansing BackBeat 903 Stereo Bluetooth headset with microphone provides a superior on-the-go listening experience delivering outstanding sound quality and clear convenient communications. BlackBeat 903 OpenMic button: Hear your outside world with a quick tap of the OpenMic button or enhance your music using the bass-boost feature. Listen to the Music: Clear 14 mm speakers with enhanced...

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman Kardon EP 720 earphones gives you excellent sound and blocks out outside sounds.

Altec Lansing AHP112 Compact Portable Stereo Earbud

Altec Lansing AHP112 Compact Portable Stereo Earbud

For superb sound, rugged durability and comfort, you can?t beat Altec Lansing headphones. Just plug them in to your portable stereo, CD or MP3 player and other devices for vivid stereo sound ? no matter where work or play takes you. With three styles to choose from, you can get the headphones that fit your lifestyle. And when it comes to comfort, these headphones are second to none ? so you can...

Harman Kardon 710 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 710 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman Kardon EP 710 in ear earphone provides excellent sound and is desgined to block out ambient sounds.

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman kardon EP 730 earphone gives you excellent sound, blocks ambient sounds, and has an inline volume control and bass boast.

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

Altec Lansing inMotion iM616

Altec Lansing inMotion iM616

Sound and silence in perfect harmony! InMotion earphones with Etymotic Research technology deliver a perfect combination of near-perfect sound reproduction and dead-quiet noise isolation. While musicians, audiophiles and acoustic engineers have utilized this (ER) technology since the mid 80s, it is now available to enthusiasts anywhere with the introduction of the new inMotion earphones....