FitEar TO GO! 334

FitEar TO GO! 334

“ **Fitear To Go 334**   It's very expensive, it doesn't fit the best due to its huge shell, yet I love it all the same. The sound is sublime.   Normally I prefer dynamic IEMs for their weighty low end and texture that most BA earphones can't touch, but the tonal quality, transparency, and high level of detail retrieval bring the Fitear to the top of my list. The openness and...” --cn11

FitEar TO GO! 111

FitEar TO GO! 111

“Check out my video review as well:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiFd4lLINAk&feature=youtu.be   The f111 is a beautiful IEM.  Even with it's "typical" fit, the kind of fit you would normally use with this type of earphone, they sound great.  They are warmer and less crisp than the etymotic er4s that is its cousin (they use the same driver).  However, with a very...” --luisdent

Kanen KM-92 Wooden In-Ear

Kanen KM-92 Wooden In-Ear

“ Was generally attracted to these headphones by the wooden look and the odd buds at the end. Fifteen minutes later I was fairly shocked at the big package I got in such a small one. While these are great for portability, they are annoying when they get tangles (but that happens to all of them unless they are self retractable). All in all, great earbuds. ” --thatnewguy15