Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“Final Audio Heaven IV Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the loan.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/742825/final-audio-heaven-iv-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Final Audio and a case to die for.   Price:  £139 or about US$218 though they seem a bit rare in the US.   Specification:  Driver Type: Custom made...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“I've used several earphones by several companies and at price points ranging from $50-$400 but I use these while commuting by train in Tokyo.  I bought mine in Japan for ¥4500 or about $50 retail after listening to them after having read in Hi-Fi + magazine.  I tried various earphones at the store but failed to find a pair that surpassed them at the price point.  I prefer a crisp...” --gdbk

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Experience the distinctive and vivid sound quality of horn loudspeakers with the Piano Forte X-VIII Series Piano Forte Series delivers a truly immersive sound experience akin to sitting in a finely-tuned concert hall. Every component has been designed with precision in a meticulous effort to integrate the core design of our Opus Speaker Series into a premium earphone. A distinct feature of the...

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Enter the Stage! Dual driver system (balanced armature) Upgrade possible at any time Stage 1.2 is available in two different versions (transparent and beige)

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Top class dual driver InEar with exceptional dynamic and sound. Two drivers (one for the low/mid frequencies and one for the high frequencies) in each earpiece will give you an extraordinary performance with crystal clear high frequencies combined with tight and precise bass Due to the specially selected drivers this InEar creates a headroom at the low end that usually would not be...

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Studio sound meets In Ear - ...enter the next Stage! Extremely precise and linear sound - three drivers and a crossover with parts of absolutely close tolerance makes the Stage 3 sound perfectly balanced No matter where – stage, studio or for your portable player: Stage 3 will make you get addicted to sound...!