Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

Fanny Wang FW-BUDS-WHI Wang Buds In-Ear Earphones with High Definition Sound and In-Line Microphone with Apple iPod Control - White

Wang Buds are re-kindling the ear bud revolution by providing massive air chambers, combined with two co-axial drivers. This means we move more air than any other ear bud, which translates to thumping natural bass while keeping amazingly clear mids and highs. Plus, the 10mm-16ohm Woofer and the 6mm-16 ohm Tweeter provide amazing clarity across all frequency ranges. Includes soft silicon ear...

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...