Soundmagic E30

Soundmagic E30

“I have 5 sets of the e30 with varying amount of time on them ranging from brand new to 500 hours and there is so much variation that I don't know which one to review here. But generally, I'd say the e30 is neutral/warm yet detailed with a pleasing full bodied sound. It's 'hi-fidelity' in the sense that it imparts virtually no sound signature/sound stamp of its own onto your music...” --thelostMIDrange

Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“First of all, I'd like to thank 'H20Fidelity' who recommended this IEM to me. I was not sure whether to go for this brand as i did not hear of it before. but thought of givin' them a try. Got it under 40USD. I had Sennheiser Precision 300-II before these and I liked them. The intention to purchase an IEM that was like Senn Precision 300-II was to have a pair of headphones that are just fun to...” --akshayshah12

Soundmagic PL11

Soundmagic PL11

“Build Quality: Not much to say than a solid IEM. The outside is "gunmetal" it looks like metal and feels like metal, but then again. I have been fooled before. The clip ...is just a clip, no deficiencies or poor moving around from it. The L shaped 3.5mm jack is also good. No weird wiggling parts, feels and looks solid. As it's an earphone, this section is generally good. The tip of the earphone...” --bowei006

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

“So this is my first ever review. Enjoy!         I got my es18's for about $15 in my local store on December last year and I've been enjoying them since. SO let's start!   PACKAGING AND ACCESSORIES:     Packaging is pretty decent for a $15 IEM. It includes 3 eartip sizes(small, medium and large) and a leather-ish carrying pouch that's a...” --TheAstray

PL50 In-ear Headphones

PL50 In-ear Headphones

“ Note: the star ratings are not absolute, but instead relative to its street price at this time (~$55)   The pl50 represent a good value in budget IEMs, provided you like its particular sound signature and quirks.   The pl50s have a tiny form factor. They are easy to insert and remove, and are more than flat enough to lie down in. Needless to say, they are among the most comfortable...” --JxK

Soundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphones

Soundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphones

“ These and the PL50 are terrible quality buds, I went through both of them in less than 8 months. Both times they failed they left me in an awkward position where I really needed earbuds for working. Thus I would rate these as highly undesirable as I prize reliability and quality most.    I would not waste your time with these.. ” --jcotteri

Soundmagic PL 21

Soundmagic PL 21

New generic universal in-ear stereo headset.Frequency range: 15-22000Hz. DC resistance: 12±10%Ω. Sensitivity: 97±2dB.Cable length: 1.2m. Connection: 3.5mm plug. Supper bass response and outstanding clarity. Comfortable, sound-isolating ear-tips reduce noise. Noise isolation near -20dB.

2 PAIR for Apple iPod NEW 2nd Gen HEADPHONES EAR BUDS

2 PAIR for Apple iPod NEW 2nd Gen HEADPHONES EAR BUDS

Compatible With Apple: iPhone 1st Gen. 16GB / 4GB / 8GB,iPhone 3G 16GB / 8GB,iPhone 3GS 16GB / 32GB,iPod 1st Gen. 10GB / 5GB,iPod 2nd Gen. 20GB,iPod 3rd Gen. 10GB / 15GB / 20GB / 30GB / 40GB,iPod 4th Gen. 20GB (Color Display) / 30GB (Color Display) / 40GB (Photo) / 60GB (Color Display) / U2 Special Edition,iPod Classic 120GB / 160GB / 80GB,iPod Mini 4GB / 6GB,iPod Nano 1st Gen. 1GB / 2GB /...

Universal In-Ear Stereo Headset, White

Universal In-Ear Stereo Headset, White

Apple: iPad 16GB / 32GB / 64GB ;iPhone 1st Gen. 16GB / 4GB / 8GB ;iPhone 3G 16GB / 8GB ;iPhone 3GS 16GB / 32GB ;iPod 1st Gen. 10GB / 5GB ;iPod 2nd Gen. 20GB ;iPod 3rd Gen. 10GB / 15GB / 20GB / 30GB / 40GB ;iPod 4th Gen. 20GB (Color Display) / 30GB (Color Display) / 40GB (Photo) / 60GB (Color Display) / U2 Special Edition ;iPod Classic 120GB / 160GB / 80GB ;iPod Mini 4GB / 6GB ;iPod Nano 1st...

White Earphones Earbuds With Microphone for iPod iPhone

White Earphones Earbuds With Microphone for iPod iPhone

Generic hands-free stereo headset w/ On Off switch. Enjoy Hands-free conversations. Includes integrated earpieces and microphone. Cord mounted ON/OFF button which lets you take calls and hang up easily. Excellent sound quality and super clear sound. Keep your hands free and on the wheel. Color: Black. Includes: 2 additional sets of ear bud cushions - Black. Accessory ONLY. Phone not included....