ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB

ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB

“Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received the Basso yesterday so obviously it is not in fully burn in state. Nevertheless the sound produced out of box is good enough for me to make a short review and some comparison with my other bass heavy...” --AzimAkbar

Earphones Plus brand "ERGOS" form fit earphones earbuds for mp3 players

Earphones Plus brand "ERGOS" form fit earphones earbuds for mp3 players

ERGOS contour to your ear for perfect fit! Premium speaker is housed in an impact resistant plastic shell while its high quality cord insures clear transmission of sound. You'll enjoy these earphone's outstanding clarity and full range of sound to maximize your listening pleasure! Three sizes of silicone ear cushions to choose from provide excellent fit and noise isolation.

LADY SPORT earphones earbuds with ear hook

LADY SPORT earphones earbuds with ear hook

The LADY SPORT features comfortable ear hooks that provide secure fit during active use. Premium speaker is housed in an impact resistant plastic shell while its high quality cord insures clear transmission of sound. You'll enjoy these earphone's outstanding clarity and full range of sound to maximize your listening pleasure! Three sizes of silicone ear cushions to choose from provide...