Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones

Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones

“Recently I was contacted my Brainwavz to sample one of their brand new products. This review however will be a little different from others and quite a bit shorter as we're only doing some basic design impressions and mostly what counts, the sound to give you guys out there a grasp on S0's signature. To my understanding Brainwavz S0 is a budget orientated in ear headphone that's...” --H20Fidelity

Brainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphones

Brainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphones

“Summary of my experience with these: Build: Feels cheap and plasticky. In fact the box appears better made than the earphones. :) Treble: Very detailed, forward and sharp. No real sibilance BUT is very fatiguing after even after short listening sessions Mids: Again very detailed but there appears to be some forward and some recessed elements depending on the track you are listening to. The...” --Krisman

Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones

Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones

“Quick Summary: While these earphones have a really “unique” design to them, once you get over this, you will be rewarded with a beautifully balanced sound. I would put them on a similar tier as the very popular, and head-fi favorites Hifiman re400 and the Vsonic GR07. This is very high praise, let’s find out below!   I want to thank Brainwavz for their patience and for sending a pair of...” --Tom22

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“Final Audio Design is a relatively new company to the IEM scene, with them releasing their first models in 2009. They are a Japanese company, with their roots extending back to 1974 where they first made high-end MC cartridges and booster transformers. The model that I will be reviewing today is their Heaven IV, which is the second cheapest model in their Heaven IEM series, the most basic one...” --lin0003

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Brainwavz M3

Brainwavz M3

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Brainwavz R1

Brainwavz R1

“I'll start of by saying these are a pair of really respectable headphones and these are my subjective opinion on them. At their price point, I think you'll be hard pressed to find anything better without going higher in pricing They perform well for their price. All in all, a good pair of headphones just for casual everyday listening of music. Audiophiles will not be impressed however....” --cjs001

Brainwavz Beta (V2)

Brainwavz Beta (V2)

“Very nicely balanced overall. Bass very slightly lacking, but this is a matter of taste.  Lots of tips to choose from, and came with foamies!   Cheaply put together though.  Loads of microphonics.  Clip is useless.  Thought I heard some imbalance but it went away with burn-in.  Questionable quality?   After further burn-in, my Betas became very bass...” --inline79

Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones

Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones

“I bought this in 2012-06, when my Brainwavz M2 broke. It was given a Sonic Diamond by ClieOS for the pre-order price and 4.2 / 5 for the sound quality, so I expected quite a bit.   Unfortunately, the cables are nowhere near as good as those used on the M2. The build quality of the speakers seems quite okay, though.   Compared to the M2, the bass is considerably weaker, but the...” --Kadano

Brainwavz ProAlpha In-Ear Headphones Bass Lovers

Brainwavz ProAlpha In-Ear Headphones Bass Lovers

“ I bought the Visang R02 version. No different sound wise, just sold through them. My Second IEM I bought and the first into the true Head-Fi Market. And I love them.   Packaging: Nice suave packaging on show here. A medium sized black and blue box with the IEM's showing through the clear plastic window on the outside. Opening them, the cable sits in their clamshell case with the...” --LucasRobert0897