Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Black Diamond Universal Stereo Earphones

Black Diamond Universal Stereo Earphones

“ i love these fashionable kinds of headphones ” --imdoinme

Black Universal Stereo Soft Gel Headset Earbud 3.5mm for Sony Walkman S615 S616 S618 S716 S718 Series MP3 Player

Now you can enjoy your music anywhere you go. Simply, plug it into your MP3 Player and secure the headset comfortably in place. Our new, designed headset is created with a special style to suit your taste and usage.