Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

“Believe it or not, I have been following this forum for years, but was too aware of my limitations to post a review or a comment. I created this account just to warn others of the lame approach that B&O is taking with these headphones when shipped with the LG V20. Same as other reviewer here, got the headphones with the new phone - which I actually sold, as I didn't want to give up my trusted...” --Ipse

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition