Dunu DN-19 Tai Chi

Dunu DN-19 Tai Chi

“Introduction:  Dunu by Top-Sound has been known to have popular budget IEM's throughout all tiers of the level. Dunu now steps it up a notch and has unveiled their Dynamic Flagship IEM the DN 19 Tai Chi. This IEM uses damper's to control the bass, different type tips, and insertion of tips to modify its sound. The DN 19 is part of DUNU's silver impact series. The silver impact series uses...” --bowei006

DUNU DN-12 Trident

DUNU DN-12 Trident

“First of all I have to mention overall packaging and design. They're looking extremely rich. Earphones themselves also looks great and unusual. As for sound quality - I'd say that it's OK for the money asked for them. Sound is clear, with nice mids and height. Sometimes bass lacked punch, but it depends on recoding mastering. So money/value - it's a good choice. ” --cleg

DUNU DN-23 Landmine. Headphones earphones

DUNU DN-23 Landmine. Headphones earphones

“Introduction: Dunu by Top-Sound is famous for offering well made and accessorized earphones to IEM's to the market. They are popular on Head-Fi and around the world. With earphone offerings from a wide range of features and prices, many can usually find one that fits their needs. Today we have the new Dunu DN 23 Landmine to review. It is one of the upper echelon's of Dunu products to come out...” --bowei006

DUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphones

DUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphones

“ Introduction: Dunu by Top-Sound is famous for good price to performance earbuds as well as the amount of accessories they include with their very well built units. Dunu introduces the Detonator as an earbud for phone users so that people can catch calls and talk. This earbud features a microphone with push function terminated by a V angled jack. Now let's see what Dunu has to offer this...” --bowei006

DUNU DN-11 Ares

DUNU DN-11 Ares

“ I am writing this in the perspective of the general consumer who does not use an amplifier and with mediocre sources such as the computer. Also, this review will try to cover as many genres as possible to show how the IEM covers each genre.   Packaging     The packaging is very professionally done. I think it really shows the class of the product. It gives the Ares...” --kaixax555

DUNU DN-16 hephaes

DUNU DN-16 hephaes

“ n/a. no review, only rating.  Pictures: http://bit.ly/HvPDZs ” --BoredAndrew

DUNU DN-13 Crius

DUNU DN-13 Crius

“   First off, I'd like to thank the folks at DUNU-TopSound for providing me with samples to review   Up for review today are a pair of balanced armature based IEMs. Priced solidly within the bracket I would consider “mid-range”, these have a great deal of competition right out of the gate and one has to wonder whether or not DUNU’s newcomers can stand up to that competition....” --TheGame21x

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

DUNU I 3C-S

DUNU I 3C-S

“ Company Name: Dunu Topsounds Company Website: http://www.dunu-topsound.com/ Headphone Model: I3C-S Frequency Range: 16Hz-22KHz Headphone Style (Open, Closed, On-Ear, Over-Ear, IEM, CIEM): IEMS Impedance: 10 Ohms Sensitivity: 105db Isolation: 26db Warranty:  1 Year   Describing Sound: http://www.head-fi.org/a/describing-sound-a-glossary Definitions:...” --whitedragon551

Awei K80