Atomic Floyd SuperDarts

Atomic Floyd SuperDarts

“ Good design. Built for modern electronic music and some heavy metals( due to its metallic sound)   Some might find it tooooooo dynamic, little bit laid mid, some might find its toooooooo sharp, bright, and edgy. ” --skfktkwjs

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Atomic Floyd Twistjax

Atomic Floyd Twistjax

Build to provide max bass and max treble the twistjax were intended to replace my battered Sony ex75 in ears. They are the same build with a plug in ear with an acoustic bass chamber for hammering the soft tissue of the outer ear. The bass chamber is made of "acoustic steel" which gives a very solid look. At first the highs and lows are amazing and you hear pumpy basses with sparkling...

Atomic Floyd HiDefDrum

Atomic Floyd HiDefDrum

In-ear stereo headset Introducing HiDefDrum +Microphone™ by Atomic Floyd™ HiDefDrum are the headphones for music lovers with something to say. These mini works of art pair World Class acoustics with dual-filter technology, so every note you hear and every word you speak is pitch-perfect. Good looking, great sounding, clear talking. Welcome to the New State of Sound.

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)