Spider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphone

Spider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphone

“   First off the disclaimer, the Realvoice IEM’S were given to me a month or two back for reviewing. I would like to thank Spider Cable for the review sample and my apologies for taking so long in writing this review. Since I have had these I have used them about 75% of the time when I am using earphones, which probably averages about two hours per day. So I have put quite a few hours...” --Carlsan

Ankit "FORBIDDEN" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit "FORBIDDEN" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit earphone is what resulted after über style and premium sound quality got away for a weekend in Miami! Our "FORBIDDEN" 3D Metallic snakes are about details with fiery, yellow eyes, a red belly, wires coming out of their mouth and with a bitten apple for a stopper. Soooo, Adam & Eve! Features: ¤ Sound Quality -- These earbuds might only cost you $50 but the...

Ankit "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit earphone is what resulted after über style and premium sound quality got away for a weekend in Miami! Our "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" 3D Metallic Teddy Bears hugs and cuddles the earplugs, and have a cute paw for a stopper. Don't worry guys, you can sport these as well and still be a badass! Features: ¤ Sound Quality -- These earbuds might only cost you $50 but the...