Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

Ankit "FORBIDDEN" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit "FORBIDDEN" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit earphone is what resulted after über style and premium sound quality got away for a weekend in Miami! Our "FORBIDDEN" 3D Metallic snakes are about details with fiery, yellow eyes, a red belly, wires coming out of their mouth and with a bitten apple for a stopper. Soooo, Adam & Eve! Features: ¤ Sound Quality -- These earbuds might only cost you $50 but the...

Ankit "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit earphone is what resulted after über style and premium sound quality got away for a weekend in Miami! Our "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" 3D Metallic Teddy Bears hugs and cuddles the earplugs, and have a cute paw for a stopper. Don't worry guys, you can sport these as well and still be a badass! Features: ¤ Sound Quality -- These earbuds might only cost you $50 but the...