Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

“ Ok first of all I will be using my Sansa Clip as my source as I feel an iem should always be tested with portable sources. I paid $200AUD for them brand new, which is dirt-cheap by Australian standards. I do not believe in burn in, especially for armature drivers - owning and listening to many iems has shown me burn-in is just a mental phenomenon where the brain adjusts to a new sound...” --ProjectDenz

Ultimate Ears 500

Ultimate Ears 500

“I'm giving these a 4 based on sound quality alone. I'm a cheap headphone user; I've gone from cheap headphone to cheap headphone over the past decade or so. I started with the Skullcandy Ink'd headphones, moved onto the Sennheiser CX400s, then the Meelectronics M6 and M9, and finally, this. I've also tried the Klipsch S4's. I'm currently on my third pair of these because well, they're so damn...” --az060693

AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“ These shiny, luxurious little in-ear monitors that come in a very exclusive box sure feel very expensive in terms of look and feel. They shells attach behind your earlobes and rest comfortably there. This is the most comfortable in-ear headphone I've worn.    They can be driven from an iPhone as well as an amp, sound will not be any different.    The sound of these...” --Lan647

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

“these are ok, i just bought them. They have the same dynamic musical presence as their on-ear, the Q-460. Construction is all plastic, but the cable seems flimsy. same as the Q-460s. I guess these are the compromises concerning the lower lines of the q-series.    ” --hanglee65

Ultimate Ears 400

Ultimate Ears 400

“This is sort of a mini review.   Overall the sound and build quality are pretty okay. I like the smooth and balanced sound signature these in-ears have. The soundstage isn't too wide or high but it's acceptable. There is sibilance on high notes but with lower volumes it's okay. Bass is not overly powerful but still leaves impact and the mids and trebles are smooth and clear.   I...” --Slashfury99

Akg K 324 P - Chrome In-Ear Headphones

Akg K 324 P - Chrome In-Ear Headphones

“ i cannot give you a price comparison or compare it to others in its price range as i was given these as a gift. but i loved these things. the bass was impressive, good highs, and smooth mids. although they tend to be a little unclear sometimes i find them to sound very enjoyable and stunning. they didn't distort or clip at all and i noticed no sibilance at all. the only thing i can complain...” --bcasey25raptor

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (White)

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (White)

“ I bought these as a toss-up between the ER4P and themselves, and truthfully the ER4P are a lot better. these are a dual driver IEM that require a good seal to produce bass, and with the stock tips this can be hard, however, Sony's tips also work and are much easier and more comfortable.   To put them on you twist them into your ear and bend the wire around the top and then behind...” --BBBS

AKG X323XS

AKG X323XS

“After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these really needed a proper review as they definitely keep up with a lot of gear that is more expensive.   As can be seen by the picture these are very tiny being the smallest IEM I have owned to...” --dweaver

Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro

Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro

Manufacturer Ultimate Ears Model UE-10 PRO Headphone Type Canal Headband Type None Weight (g) 0 Driver Type Dynamic Enclosure Material Other Isolation (dB) 20 Impedance (ohms) 13 Cable Length (cm) 117 Frequency Response (Hz) 20 - 16000 Connector 3.5mm Street Price US$900

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)

“ These were my first IEMs, so obviously at first I thought that these were the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. But after awhile...   Bass is clear and punchy. Highs are pretty clear but high mids can get a bit muddy IMO. I'll be honest, it takes a lot of work to get these to fit, and once you do, they are really uncomfortable, at least for me. ” --vleung92