Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“I bought these as an upgrade from the W3, which while extremely fun, I soon became disappointed in, due to mid bass bleed into the midrange.  This caused vocals to become too chesty and distortion rock guitar notes too rounded instead of hard edged.  Enter the W4.   Fit and Isolation:  Westone 4 is extremely comfortable.  I love their size and weight.  They only...” --shotgunshane

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Westone UM Pro 30 Smoke (Universal Monitor Earphones)

Westone UM Pro 30 Smoke (Universal Monitor Earphones)

UM Pro 30 High performance Dual Driver in-ear Headphone The ultimate in-ear headphone, the UM Pro 30, stands next to none. Boasting an unmatched sound signature and tuned for performing artists, the UM Pro 30 challenges the conventions of other in-ear headphones and is backed by 50+ years of experience with in-ear applications. With a three-way crossover that's matched to individual low,...

Westone UM1 stage monitors

Westone UM1 stage monitors

“It was midnight and I was surfing ebay for fun like I normally do and saw these headphones on sale from a reputable USA seller. The deal was ending in 20minutes and there was only 1 pair left... 40 seconds of thought, debate, and action take place and next think I know ive spend $60 on headphones I dont need. I already have a pair of Shure SE315s that I love so I spent the next week waiting for...” --Mitchell4500

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

“   This is my first review and I'm not an audiophile so bear with me. And due to my incredibly bad writing, this could be short. I had this earphone for about 2 weeks now. And during those 2 weeks, I've been listening to Jazz, Rock, Pop, Indie, Techno, and a little Dubstep via a ROTEL CD Player to a PIONEER A400AMP.   Design Ok, the design is a love it or...” --Vanquishman11

Westone UM Pro 10 Blue High performance in-ear Headphone

Westone UM Pro 10 Blue High performance in-ear Headphone

“For Video Review see the bottom of the page.   Design & Build Quality The UM PRO 10s are well built and look as good as most other IEMs but this is by no means the best part about their design. What I like about the design of this IEM is the compactness, Westone have clearly taken their time designing an IEM which is as small as possible with no compromises. Looking through the...” --tjcoops

Westone 78400 Adventure Series Alpha High Performance In-Ear Earphones

Westone 78400 Adventure Series Alpha High Performance In-Ear Earphones

Adventure Series is the culmination of two decades of experience with audio and in-ear monitors. Designed for active users, ADV creates a new category of cross-over earphones that can be enjoyed in any environment. Westone's Adventure Series offers an Active Fit System with Up and Over cable routing and patented Star Tips to ensure superior fit, comfort, and retention. The Adventure Series...

Westone UM3X / 3X - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional Earphone

“ Just got the UM3x (with removable cable) purchased from the Gear Lab and sent direct from Westone after selling my UM2's and Triple Fi' 10's. Here are some detailed un-boxing pics (including pics of the UM3x in my ears), and then some initial first impressions after 4 hours of use and comparisons to the UM2 and UE Triple.Fi 10.      ...” --willyc32

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie