Westone UM Pro 30 Smoke (Universal Monitor Earphones)

Westone UM Pro 30 Smoke (Universal Monitor Earphones)

UM Pro 30 High performance Dual Driver in-ear Headphone The ultimate in-ear headphone, the UM Pro 30, stands next to none. Boasting an unmatched sound signature and tuned for performing artists, the UM Pro 30 challenges the conventions of other in-ear headphones and is backed by 50+ years of experience with in-ear applications. With a three-way crossover that's matched to individual low,...

Westone UM1 stage monitors

Westone UM1 stage monitors

“It was midnight and I was surfing ebay for fun like I normally do and saw these headphones on sale from a reputable USA seller. The deal was ending in 20minutes and there was only 1 pair left... 40 seconds of thought, debate, and action take place and next think I know ive spend $60 on headphones I dont need. I already have a pair of Shure SE315s that I love so I spent the next week waiting for...” --Mitchell4500

Westone - UM3XRC - High Performance Earphones - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM3XRC - High Performance Earphones - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Superior sound isolation for stage or studio Triple-driver design User-replaceable cable

Westone UM Pro 20 High Performance Dual Driver in-ear Headphone

Westone UM Pro 20 High Performance Dual Driver in-ear Headphone

UM Pro 20 High performance Dual Driver in-ear Headphone Built for musicians by dedicated artisans boasting over 50+ years experience with in-ear applications, the UM Pro 20 is a professional grade in-ear headphone packed with the features you need to give your best performance on every stage. The UM Pro 20 isn't shy and will thrive under even the harshest stage conditions, allowing you to...

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“I bought these as an upgrade from the W3, which while extremely fun, I soon became disappointed in, due to mid bass bleed into the midrange.  This caused vocals to become too chesty and distortion rock guitar notes too rounded instead of hard edged.  Enter the W4.   Fit and Isolation:  Westone 4 is extremely comfortable.  I love their size and weight.  They only...” --shotgunshane

Westone 78400 Adventure Series Alpha High Performance In-Ear Earphones

Westone 78400 Adventure Series Alpha High Performance In-Ear Earphones

Adventure Series is the culmination of two decades of experience with audio and in-ear monitors. Designed for active users, ADV creates a new category of cross-over earphones that can be enjoyed in any environment. Westone's Adventure Series offers an Active Fit System with Up and Over cable routing and patented Star Tips to ensure superior fit, comfort, and retention. The Adventure Series...

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone UM3X / 3X - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional Earphone

“ Just got the UM3x (with removable cable) purchased from the Gear Lab and sent direct from Westone after selling my UM2's and Triple Fi' 10's. Here are some detailed un-boxing pics (including pics of the UM3x in my ears), and then some initial first impressions after 4 hours of use and comparisons to the UM2 and UE Triple.Fi 10.      ...” --willyc32