1239 Results
Sennheiser MX 90 Style Series In-Ear Headphone with Volume Control

Sennheiser MX 90 Style Series In-Ear Headphone with Volume Control

“This is another well-built set of stylish earphones from Sennheiser. As they are not in-ears, noise canceling is not too good. Sound quality is still great though. The earphones have a little wheel-looking part on them which make it harder for them to fall out from your ear (and make it look pretty weird). The heads of these can be swapped for S/M/L sizes and there are other accessories for...” --Maniello

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

“ Read full review: http://www.head-fi.org/t/679045/review-sony-mdr-7550 ” --kimvictor

Sony MDR-EX800ST

Sony MDR-EX800ST

Sony's new audio monitor in inner ear style. As an In-Ear Monitor (IEM), MDR-EX800ST is strictly for musicians, sound engineers and audiophiles to listen to music or to hear a custom crafted mix of vocals and stage instrumentation for live performance or studio mixing. There are instructions on how to properly connect the cord to the driver unit and how to position the earphone and the...

Grado GR10 In-ear Headphones

Grado GR10 In-ear Headphones

Grado GR8 In-Ear Headphones

Grado GR8 In-Ear Headphones

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

RHA MA450i

RHA MA450i

“ I'd like to think RHA for sending me these earphones for review.   Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the MA450i. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :)       Summary   BUILD   The MA450i has an interesting build, with a reverse horn / funnel shape. This is actually the...” --a_recording

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

“Review of the Westone UMPro50 + iFi iDSD Nano Pairing Intro I hereby declare that the review as it is , is honest and unbiased . In Ear Monitor Westone UM Pro 50 Signature Series [S$999] - 5 Balanced Armature - 3 Way Crossover - Westone’s Stock Cables & Tips - Designed and Made in USA Digital Analogue Converter AMR iFi iDSD Nano [S$250] - Burr Brown Texas Instrument...” --potatoe94

Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones

Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones

“ This is my first top tier IEM. I own it quite a long period of time.   I am very happy with the SQ.... Anyway here is my review after 5 days of usage =)  ( i left it in seller website)   Честно говоря звук сразу после распаковки был ужасен :) Но я знал что динамическим затычкам надо время что бы 'раскрытся'. Так и произошло. Буквально через 5 часов они зазвучали значительно лучше....” --Vladimir_F1

JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“The bass is very good for the price and the driver size. The sound however, could be improved further by equalization. The highs are suprisingly good but these headphones are lacking a bit of the mids. These headphones are very lightweight and comfortable, allowing up to long hours of use. However, I can still remember the time I took these headphones out of the box, they sounded awful....” --ryanwee9889