1326 Results
Sony XBA-A3

Sony XBA-A3

“Long time reader, first time poster, it's time for some contribution to the forum: here's my appraisal of Sony’s XBA-A3, compared to its peers in the Sony Hybrid-BA lineup.     Background   I mostly use my IEMs out on the street or while traveling, usually connected to an iPhone. I listen predominantly to AAC (256kb/s) and MP3 (320kb/s), which doesn't give me bragging rights...” --Ralphee

Sony XBA-H3 In-ear

Sony XBA-H3 In-ear

“EDIT- I've done a comparison between these and the JVC HA-FX850. http://www.head-fi.org/products/jvc-ha-fx850/reviews/13420. Also, I've tried these with Comply isolation tips and done the tape mod now. There is a huge difference with the comply and a small one with the tape. In my opinion, these basically require comply or other foam tips to sound good. Treble and soundstage suffers a bit but...” --az060693

Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

“    Disclamer.   I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due to the sheer wickedness of it. And the fact it is a damn shame how there is not ONE single review of these masterworks by Sony here on Headfi.   This being said...” --Dsnuts

SOUL by Ludacris FLY Premium In-Ear Headphones

SOUL by Ludacris FLY Premium In-Ear Headphones

Sleek, ergonomic design and superior sound makes the "Fly" In-Ear Headphones unique and a cut above all others. Designed by world class engineers, the "Fly" In-Ear Headphones delivers superior bass and clear mids and highs. The ultra-comfort in ear design eliminates ear fatigue which allows for a longer and more pleasant listening experience. Tested with the active user in...

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“ This can be said as a uncut ruby, why? Because it needs a lot of tempering.   First time I used it, the human voice in my music was muffled by the background track itself but it wasn't to the point where you can't actually hear the lyrics itself (unlike monster beats). Though it didn't sound amazing at first, I gave it a try, mainly because it was on a discount; if it were at its...” --Miniclap1

SOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

The SL99 provides a superior quality, full-range listening experience in a state-of-the-art, in-ear design. On the road or at work on your iPad, the SL99 is expertly built to complement any lifestyle.

Sound Isolating Earbuds

Sound Isolating Earbuds

For better sound and less outside noise, our Sound-Isolating Earbuds are just right. The comfortable, in-ear design blocks unwanted noise, while delivering rich, full-bodied sound for music and movies. Three included sizes of earbuds ensure a snug, custom fit. Also includes a retractable, tangle-free cable, dual-pin airplane adapter and t-splitter for sharing. Rich sound, less outside noise....

Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“The review below is for the E10M but the E10 is exactly identical, bar the extra mic. So lets begin.   Packaging:         Mine came in a nice little box with plenty of tips. I tried swapping out the stock ones with each one of them. There’s also an adaptor that allows you to connect the earphones to a laptop or desktop with separate ports for head phone and mic....” --rajeevrn

Soundmagic E10s

Soundmagic E10s

Match awarding-winning headphones with a switchable Apple/Android phone mic and, with the SoundMAGIC E10S, you get unbeatable smartphone headphones at this price. SWITCHABLE MIC What marks this particular E10 version out is the addition of a 'smart' mic. Switchable between Apple iOS and Android phones, this makes these the one-stop-shop headphones if you use both devices. If, for...

Soundmagic E30

Soundmagic E30

“This is an update to the review after living with several sets of these beauties for 1.5 years....I now have acquired 7 sets of the e30 with varying amount of time on them ranging from brand new to 500 hours and there is so much variation that I don't know which one to review here, but I will continue in part because I am enjoying them so much and would like to help others who are searching for...” --thelostMIDrange