1304 Results
Spider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphone

Spider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphone

“   First off the disclaimer, the Realvoice IEM’S were given to me a month or two back for reviewing. I would like to thank Spider Cable for the review sample and my apologies for taking so long in writing this review. Since I have had these I have used them about 75% of the time when I am using earphones, which probably averages about two hours per day. So I have put quite a few hours...” --Carlsan

Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

Sport MP3 Wireless Wrap-Around Headphones / Headset with Built in 2GB MP3 Player. (Includes USB Cable)

Tired of your MP3 player headphones getting in your way and falling off your head? The sport MP3 player is a perfect workout companion with its wrap around design and wire fee operation it will stay on your head and out of your way. The tight design allows for multiple workout positions including: bench press, sit ups, hard running and aerobics. 2 GB of space stores plenty of songs for...

STAX SR-003 In-The-Ear Earspeaker

STAX SR-003 In-The-Ear Earspeaker

The SR-003 is a 5-pin PRO bias type in-the-ear earspeaker, and can be used by connecting to a driver unit having 5-pin PRO bias output socket. Also, the inner type structure of the SR-003 enables you to enjoy excellent electrostatic sound readily without covering your ears. The SR-003 connects to STAX driver units or adapters equipped with 5-pin type PRO bias output- The Stax SR-003 is the home...

SteelSeries Flux In-Ear Headset for Gaming and Music

SteelSeries Flux In-Ear Headset for Gaming and Music

“Introduction – In this review I’ll be looking at the SteelSeries Flux, an IEM from a gaming accessory manufacture and a rarity in the Head-Fi community. Since SteelSeries have never received any notable attention for their audio products they haven’t had more than a few of their headphones reviewed online. This scarcity of reviews is due to a number of things. First is the nature of gaming...” --Audiophile1811

Stereo Earbud Headphone for Apple iPod nano/ iPod mini/ iPod video/ iPod shuffle

The iPod Headphones give you high quality sound and enhanced bass, and they fit comfortably in your ear. They're compatible with iPod nano, iPod video, iPod mini, iPod Shuffle, and any audio source with a 3.5 mm headphone jack

Stereo Earbud Headphones

Stereo Earbud Headphones

Panasonic's vision of the digital future is driven by the needs and aspirations of its business customers and millions of consumers around the world who use its products every day. The company shares their dream to live a fuller life by providing ways of working smarter and enjoying the rewards of technological advances.

Sunrise Audio Xcited