1188 Results
Sennheiser OCX 685i SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black

Sennheiser OCX 685i SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black

“I don't have any headphones to compare them to, as these are some of my first good quality headphones. They sound great, they're pretty comfortable, if you wear them around the house, or just walking around, they stay nicely in your ear, however if you do something that makes you sweat, they don't stay in your ear well. I'm guessing this can be fixed with custom tips, but I never bought any....” --RyanDN

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“ This can be said as a uncut ruby, why? Because it needs a lot of tempering.   First time I used it, the human voice in my music was muffled by the background track itself but it wasn't to the point where you can't actually hear the lyrics itself (unlike monster beats). Though it didn't sound amazing at first, I gave it a try, mainly because it was on a discount; if it were at its...” --Miniclap1

Brainwavz R1

Brainwavz R1

“I don't normally write reviews so I'll be all over the place but here we go:     I listen to mostly electronic music. No specific genre in it, but it ranges from Ambient to very hard stuff (think The Bloody Beetroots).   These are able to keep up with my ears. I'm not highly picky with my audio but these please me greatly for their portable usage.   My home pair of...” --Mgear

Ultimate Ears 400

Ultimate Ears 400

“This is sort of a mini review.   Overall the sound and build quality are pretty okay. I like the smooth and balanced sound signature these in-ears have. The soundstage isn't too wide or high but it's acceptable. There is sibilance on high notes but with lower volumes it's okay. Bass is not overly powerful but still leaves impact and the mids and trebles are smooth and clear.   I...” --Slashfury99

Audio Technica ATH-CKN50

Audio Technica ATH-CKN50

“I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my experience..   Firstly I'm from India & CKN - 50's are priced Rs.1600 roughly 24 USD. Few options at this price point were TDK EB-900 JVC FX101 SONY XB30   After searching for reviews narrowed on...” --bharathss

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Skull Candy Smokin' Buds Earphones Black Rubberized

Skull Candy Smokin' Buds Earphones Black Rubberized

“These are definitely great sounding and well priced ear buds. I've never really had a pair that sounded this nice before and I only paid $40 for them. If you're into Dubstep, Trap, Hip-Hop, Rap, or other music like this, then you will definitely enjoy these buds. They have very nice low end performance that actually makes your ears vibrate a little and also have clear and pristene highs. For...” --backspace119

Havi B3 Pro 1

Havi B3 Pro 1

“My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for a reasonable price of under $100. At the time, I felt anything above that price was absurd for me to purchase.   From the first listen, the RE-400 showed me what quality sounded like. I was...” --bhazard

Tekfusion Twinwoofers