Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

“ I managed to find these $200 off retail (Canada). They are great IEMs but i believe the $300 tag is a bit high for Canadian buyers, I believe these can compete with earbuds around the $150-$200 range.   They have an excellent signature, with the mids really coming forward. They have a good bass presence, one which is very smooth as opposed to punchy.   The x7i's do an a good...” --Shloogle

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Rock & Roll Hall Of Famer Lou Reed once said, "If I hadn't heard rock and roll on the radio, I would have had no idea there was life on this planet." An undeniable truth comes through in Lou's music-a gritty passion mixed with beautiful surrealism. You can hear it with your gut as much as your ears. That's exactly why we've teamed up with the legendary...

Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone

Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone

“ I am not going to try to describe the sound of these IEMs. I am new to the audiophile world, and don't have the appropriate training to give anyone a good description of their sound. I am sure that there are plenty of posts out there that can help with that!   That being said, I love the sound of these phones, but I hate everything about the cable. It is very stiff (a property that has...” --dayh8

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Custom-2 lets you connect with your music like never before. Delivering crisp highs, deep lows and everything in-between, these premium earphones provide optimal listening anywhere and everywhere.

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

“ I have a detailed video review of these earphones, so if you're thinking to purchase a pair, please do watch the video. (: ” --deguess

Klipsch X11i Audiophile In-Ear Headphones with Remote & Mic - Black

Klipsch X11i Audiophile In-Ear Headphones with Remote & Mic - Black

As one of the world's smallest and lightest headphones, the luxurious Klipsch X11i is their finest achievement in headphones to date. Inside each museum-grade package lives a pair of superior audiophile headphones with tangle-free cords, a three-button remote for control over music and calls, and patented oval ear tips in multiples sizes to ensure maximum noise isolation and comfort....

Klipsch Reference S4 Premium In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black)

Klipsch Reference S4 Premium In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black)

“ Hi guys, this is my first review. So plz be easy on the replies thx.   So the Reference S4s........   BASS: Boomy out of the box, but after some burn-in, it is more recessed and like i said, it feels tappy compared to my TF10s. MIDS:Rather recessed, a bit of nonexistent feel, but isn't HIGHS:Harsh and lightly piercing. Burning-in shall solve this though SOUNDSTAGE:...” --Tommy1001

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

Engineered for Android smart phones, the Image S4A headphones let you experience the arena anywhere. Backed by six decades of audio excellence, the S4A headphones let you control both your playlist and your phone calls with a single-button remote + mic and powerful customization via the Klipsch Control app for Android. And with the headphones’ patented oval tips, you can enjoy your...