Klipsch Custom-1 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-1 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Soak up the sound with Klipsch Custom-1 Noise Isolating Earphones. These high-performance, yet affordable, earphones make it possible to achieve that "front row, center stage" feeling anywhere and everywhere. Custom-1 earphones utilize dark gray patent-pending Contour Ear Gels that are anatomically designed to accurately fit inside the human ear canal. Because ear canal measurements...

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Custom-2 lets you connect with your music like never before. Delivering crisp highs, deep lows and everything in-between, these premium earphones provide optimal listening anywhere and everywhere.

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

“ I have a detailed video review of these earphones, so if you're thinking to purchase a pair, please do watch the video. (: ” --deguess

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

Engineered for Android smart phones, the Image S4A headphones let you experience the arena anywhere. Backed by six decades of audio excellence, the S4A headphones let you control both your playlist and your phone calls with a single-button remote + mic and powerful customization via the Klipsch Control app for Android. And with the headphones’ patented oval tips, you can enjoy your...

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch Image S5i

Klipsch Image S5i

The Image S5i RUGGED All-sport/All-weather nosie-isolating in-ear headphones are extremely durable and perfect for active outdoor lifestyles. Designed to live with the elements, the Image S5i has a competitive edge because, unlike other brands, it uses patented oval ear tips for unequaled comfort and a secure fit as well as incorporating over 60 years of audio expertise. These headphones are...

Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone

Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone

“ I am not going to try to describe the sound of these IEMs. I am new to the audiophile world, and don't have the appropriate training to give anyone a good description of their sound. I am sure that there are plenty of posts out there that can help with that!   That being said, I love the sound of these phones, but I hate everything about the cable. It is very stiff (a property that has...” --dayh8

Klipsch Image X5 Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Image X5 Noise-Isolating Earphones

“These were one of my first high-end earphone purchases, and it did not disappoint.   Before buying, there are a few things to consider regarding the Klipsch Image range.  I was looking at the X5 and the X10, as both had good reviews.  I ended up buying the X5 for the following reason: 1: it was cheaper 2: it was slightly heavier than the X10 3: the X10 is rumoured to be a bit biased on the high...” --s0126471

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

“ I managed to find these $200 off retail (Canada). They are great IEMs but i believe the $300 tag is a bit high for Canadian buyers, I believe these can compete with earbuds around the $150-$200 range.   They have an excellent signature, with the mids really coming forward. They have a good bass presence, one which is very smooth as opposed to punchy.   The x7i's do an a good...” --Shloogle