Fischer Audio Consonance

Fischer Audio Consonance

Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz. Sensitivity: 105 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 65 mW. Color: black, red, white. Box: gift box. Set: ear tips, plastic case.

Fischer Audio Daleth

Fischer Audio Daleth

Universal fit in ear monitor.

Fischer Audio DBA-02

Fischer Audio DBA-02

“   Introduction A warning before we even get to the review. This is kinda lengthy. I'm not sure how it got so long since it is just one product but yeah it is a bit long. Fischer Audio has slowly gained popularity over the last year or so and there was quite a buzz on them but nothing interested me enough to go out and purchase them. That changed when LFF posted a review on the DBA 02 and...” --rawrster

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

“ Nice sounding. Worth the money. ” --the nasi

Fischer Audio Enigma

Fischer Audio Enigma

Frequency range: 8-22000 Hz. Sensitivity: 102 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 60 mW. Length of a cable: 1.25 m (4.13 ft). Color: black Box: gift box Set: ear tips, pouch.

Fischer Audio Eterna

Fischer Audio Eterna

“ So I owned a pair of CX300II's for over 4 years and finally decided to get a new pair. Of course, I was looking to upgrade from the sennheiser in terms of Bass and overall quality. After reading Jokers 131 IEM thread, I decided to get these.   I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I as looking for a IEM that I would use for 1-2 hours at a time on my way to school, and these are...” --2enty3

Fischer Audio Evolution

Fischer Audio Evolution

“ I hope this ongoing review will help you guys out a little. I will keep adding to this as time progresses and will maybe end up reviewing more Fischer IEM's in this thread. I am not a professional reviewer like some of you guys here and English isn't my native language so bear with me. Now, onwards!   My main mission objective is to find the best sub-$100 IEMs in the world. After reading...” --Negakinu

Fischer Audio FA 990

Fischer Audio FA 990

In ear headphone monitor.

Fischer Audio fa 999

Fischer Audio fa 999

Fischer Audio fa 999 in ear headphones.

Fischer Audio Genesis

Fischer Audio Genesis

The ergonomic design ensures a perfect fit in the ear. Reliable cable in a protective sheath will not make worry for the safety of headphones. High performance noise reduction system. Powerful and deep bass. Transparent and crystal-clear sound.