Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components

Portable Source Components

Samsung Galaxy Note II

Samsung Galaxy Note II

“ Note: audio quality tested with sennheiser momentum, v-moda m-80, sennheiser ie8 ” --sdonati84

Samsung I9000T Galaxy S 8GB Cell Phone

Samsung I9000T Galaxy S 8GB Cell Phone

“ iPhone 4 contender, while getting your bang for your buck ” --meizumintyboi

Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone, Blue 16GB (AT&T)

Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone, Blue 16GB (AT&T)

“ I love my Samsung Galaxy S3! When I first got it fresh out the box from AT&T I couldn't stop playing with it! After about a week after I purchased it I noticed the battery life sucks! I listen to music on it for maybe 2 hours a day & play games for also 2 hours a day, along with my texting (maybe 20-30 text a day) & calls (around 1-1&half hours a day) I would wake up at 6:30am...” --Mitchellparks25

Samsung Galaxy S IV/S4 GT-I9500 Factory Unlocked Phone - International Version (Black Mist)

The Galaxy S4 does what you want and what you didn't know was even possible. Erase a photo's background distractions with just a touch, catch every part of your child's somersault, or capture your view of the city skyline. Preview photos and files or read a news article without ever touching the screen. Use one screen to check Facebook as you catch up on email. Offering a highly...

Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T SGH-I777

Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T SGH-I777

Carrier AT&T Form Factor Touchscreen Size Product Dimensions (inches) 4.96” x 2.60” x .35” Weight (ounces) 4.3 Color Black Battery Battery, Standby Up to 400 Hrs* Battery, Talk Time Up to 8 Hrs Talk* Network Frequencies and Data Type GSM Quadband:850/900/1800/1900MHz UMTS Triband:850/1900/2100MHz Data Speed GPRS/EDGE/HSPA+ SAR value - Head (W/kg) SAR Value: Head...

Samsung Galaxy 4.0 Android MP3 Player

Samsung Galaxy 4.0 Android MP3 Player

Surf the Internet, take photos, play games, and carry your music, videos, and other media wherever you go with the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0. Powered by Android 2.3.5, the player features a 1 GHz processor, a 4-inch Super Clear LCD touchscreen, and front- and rear-facing cameras. It also gives you access to over 250,000 apps including games, productivity software, and more.

Samsung Galaxy S III Pebble Blue

Samsung Galaxy S III Pebble Blue

Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300 Pebble Blue

Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Samsung galaxy note II the new frontship from samsung. It has a 5,5 inches and 267 ppi. Quad Core...............

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 WiFi+3G P6800 16GB Silver Unlocked GSM Tablet - International Version

General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 Status Available. Released 2011, December Body Dimensions 196.7 x 133 x 7.9 mm Weight 340 g Display Type Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 800 x 1280 pixels, 7.7 inches (~196 ppi pixel density) Multitouch Yes - TouchWiz UX UI Sound Alert types ...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components