Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components

Portable Source Components

Zune HD 32 GB Video MP3 Player (Platinum)

Zune HD 32 GB Video MP3 Player (Platinum)

“ Although I love music and have historically been fond of Apple products (since the Mac Classic), I never found a need for an iPod. They seemed cool, and I sort of wanted one, but I really didn't have much use for a portable player.   When I finally broke down and bought one for the gym, I went with a Sansa Clip, as reviews said it sounded better than all but a few iPods. Later I...” --Triakel

Zune HD 16 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)

Zune HD 16 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)

“ I've had my Zune for over a year now and I do still enjoy it greatly. This June I finally got a good pair of headphones and ever since have been beefing up my audio equipment.  The zune can drive headphones directly better than the iPod touch (used to have audio jack broke 2 times). Problems arise when you begin using amps because the amp multiply the sound. including noise which is a...” --Pingupenguins

Zune 120 GB Clamshell Digital Media Player Gloss Black

Zune 120 GB Clamshell Digital Media Player Gloss Black

“Great sounding player, great headphone out ” --sennheiserhd485

Zune HD 64 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)

Zune HD 64 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)

“ Well I had a chance to use the Zune HD 64GB mp3 player and I can say that the audio is NOT better to the Ipod touch but rather equal to, but again you ge what you pay for.   Zune is not as user friendly and limits the hardware you can use with it. I wasn't really that impressed with it's usability or versitility.  btw, The Apple Ipod can handle .flac files via the FLAC player...” --Canuckabroad81

Microsoft ZUNE 4 GB Refurb Player (Pink)

Microsoft ZUNE 4 GB Refurb Player (Pink)

All of Zune's advantages packed into a mini powerhouse. This player is the way to go for active lifetyles, especially when combined with our fitness playlists.

1.5" Color MP3 Video 2G Silver

1.5" Color MP3 Video 2G Silver

Metalic silver 1.5 color mp3 video 2gb - the ematic mp3 video player is living proof that great things come in small packages. The 2gb capacity and 2gb flash memory: stores up to 1000 songs 8 hours of video or thousands of pictures built-in fm tuner and recorder lets you listen to your favorite radio stations and record songs right off the radio 1.5 color display with video playback for easier...

Zune 120 GB Clamshell Digital Media Player Red

Zune 120 GB Clamshell Digital Media Player Red

The Zune 120 has everything - an amazing amount of storage capacity to hold your music, movies, video, podcasts, pictures, games, and more - all wrapped up in a beautifully small player.

1.5" Color MP3 Video 2G Orange

1.5" Color MP3 Video 2G Orange

Orange 1.5" Color MP3 Video 2GB The Ematic MP3 Video Player is living proof that great things come in small packages. The 2GB Capacity and 2GB Flash Memory: Stores up to 1000 songs 8 hours of video or thousands of pictures Built-In FM Tuner and recorder lets you listen to your favorite radio stations and record songs right off the radio 1.5" Color Display with Video Playback For...

Ematic 3.0 Inches Touch Screen Color MP3 Video Player W/Built-in 5MP Digital Camera with Video Recording, FM Radio & Speaker 8 GB GREEN

This touch-screen portable media player has it all - MP3 playback, video playback, a 5.1 MP digital camera capable of recording stills and video, FM radio, voice recorder, and so much more. Featuring intuitive controls that make use of a stunning 3" QVGA touch screen display, you'll never want to leave the house without this player. Capable of holding 3000 songs or 34 hours of video...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components